atom feed3 messages in org.opensolaris.brandz-discussRe: [brandz-discuss] Setting up a SUN...
FromSent OnAttachments
Garen ParhamNov 30, 2009 10:24 am
Jerry JelinekNov 30, 2009 11:43 am
Garen ParhamDec 1, 2009 8:16 am
Subject:Re: [brandz-discuss] Setting up a SUNWs10brand on OpenSolaris
From:Jerry Jelinek (Gera@Sun.COM)
Date:Nov 30, 2009 11:43:10 am
List:org.opensolaris.brandz-discuss

Garen Parham wrote:

Hi,

Are there any pre-built images for s10 to use in an s10brand on OSOL? I'm
running snv_127 and took notice of:

http://hub.opensolaris.org/bin/view/Community+Group+zones/s10brand_dev_guide#HManuallysetupazoneonatestsystemandtestyourchanges

But the example there makes use of a flar archive, which I don't have in OSOL.

We don't have any externally posted flar images, you'll have to make a flar (or one of the other supported archive formats) from one of your own S10 systems. Since you are creating the flar on the S10 system it doesn't matter that the flar command does not exist on OpenSolaris.

Jerry