atom feed2 messages in org.apache.apache-bugdbRe: other/4317: What am I doing wrong...
FromSent OnAttachments
co...@apache.orgApr 28, 1999 3:06 pm
co...@apache.orgApr 28, 1999 3:07 pm
Subject:Re: other/4317: What am I doing wrong? Please help.
From:co...@apache.org (co@apache.org)
Date:Apr 28, 1999 3:07:05 pm
List:org.apache.apache-bugdb

[In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, ] [you need to include <apb@Apache.Org> in the Cc line ] [and leave the subject line UNCHANGED. This is not done] [automatically because of the potential for mail loops. ] [If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig- ] [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request ] [from a developer. ] [Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS! ]

Synopsis: What am I doing wrong? Please help.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed State-Changed-By: coar State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 28 15:07:04 PDT 1999 State-Changed-Why: [This is a standard response.] This is a CGI programming or basic configuration issue. As mentioned on the main bug database page, we must refer all such basic or non-Apache-related questions to the comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix and related newsgroups. Please ask your question there. Please also search the FAQ and the bug database. Thanks for using Apache!