atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.analytics-help-roiRe: Goal tracking third party resort ...
FromSent OnAttachments
webxpressApr 15, 2008 11:55 pm
ShoreTelApr 16, 2008 11:54 am
Subject:Re: Goal tracking third party resort booking system
From:ShoreTel ()
Date:Apr 16, 2008 11:54:57 am
List:com.googlegroups.analytics-help-roi

Yes, that it spot on.

To test it, you will want to visit a page on the first site and look at your cookies (specifically __utmz), then when you click to the 3rd- party site, look to see if has "?__utma=XXXX...&__utmz=XXXXXX" in the URL, and if so, check your cookies again (for the 3rd-party site) to see if the __utmz cookie matches what you had from the first site.