atom feed8 messages in com.googlegroups.alfresco-technical-discussionRe: [alfresco-tech] Migrating Jive so...
FromSent OnAttachments
Chris DemareeJan 17, 2013 10:45 am
Peter MonksJan 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Chris DemareeJan 17, 2013 12:30 pm
Peter MonksJan 17, 2013 2:22 pm
Chris DemareeJan 22, 2013 1:21 pm
Richard EsplinJan 31, 2013 11:25 am
Chris DemareeFeb 5, 2013 11:29 am
Richard EsplinFeb 5, 2013 11:35 am
Subject:Re: [alfresco-tech] Migrating Jive social content to Alfresco
From:Peter Monks ("
Date:Jan 17, 2013 2:22:51 pm

Yes you're quite right - I neglected to mention anything but content!

The bulk import tool will only handle file / folder content (and associated
metadata), so those other items (users, sites, discussions) will need to be
handled separately. Will Abson's Share Import-Export tool [1] is worth looking
at for some of these other asset types.

Cheers, Peter