atom feed20 messages in org.apache.maven.usersRe: building maven from cvs
FromSent OnAttachments
Marc LustigDec 3, 2002 3:46 am
Ben WaldingDec 3, 2002 3:55 am
Marc LustigDec 3, 2002 4:00 am
Marc LustigDec 3, 2002 4:01 am
Rademacher TobiasDec 3, 2002 4:04 am
Marc LustigDec 3, 2002 4:10 am
Rademacher TobiasDec 3, 2002 4:14 am
Marc LustigDec 3, 2002 4:15 am
Rademacher TobiasDec 3, 2002 4:23 am
Brian EwinsDec 3, 2002 5:00 am
di...@multitask.com.auDec 3, 2002 3:27 pm
Rafal KrzewskiDec 4, 2002 1:00 am
Marc LustigDec 4, 2002 1:20 am
Incze LajosDec 4, 2002 12:32 pm
Rafal KrzewskiDec 5, 2002 12:04 am
Rafal KrzewskiDec 5, 2002 7:05 am
di...@multitask.com.auDec 5, 2002 7:14 am
di...@multitask.com.auDec 5, 2002 8:17 am
Rafal KrzewskiDec 6, 2002 1:56 am
Rafal KrzewskiDec 6, 2002 7:03 am.maven
Subject:Re: building maven from cvs
From:Rafal Krzewski (rkrz@ngo.pl)
Date:Dec 6, 2002 1:56:28 am
List:org.apache.maven.users

di@multitask.com.au wrote:

I don't know what to do here. Tell me your platform, jdk and vendor? Maybe it's the unix script, as I don't run it often, but those classes are in the endorsed dir jars. And if the JDK can't see them, then there's either something wrong with the JDK or the launcher script.

I'm running Debian GNU/Linux Sid (unstable), Kernel 2.4.20, libc6 2.3.1 My JDK is Sun 1.4.1 (build 1.4.1-b21). Hmm, I'll try upgrading to 1.4.1_01 and see if it changes anything (I thought I was up-to-date).

Can you try a clean directory with a cvs checkout?

I tried a fresh checkout followed by bootstrap to a clean directory. Exactly the same problems occured.

Rafal