atom feed1 message in org.apache.maven.usersUse separate property filters for the...
FromSent OnAttachments
Joice, BinnyJul 12, 2010 11:04 pm
Subject:Use separate property filters for the varaible in war file and the assembly files.
From:Joice, Binny (bjo@corelogic.com)
Date:Jul 12, 2010 11:04:44 pm
List:org.apache.maven.users

Hi,

The project structure:

|-- pom.xml

`-- src `-- main |-- java | `-- com | `-- example | `-- projects | `-- SampleAction.java |-- resources | `-- assembly.xml `-- assemblyfilter.properties `-- filterwar.properties `-- webapp |-- WEB-INF | `-- web.xml |-- index.html `-- sample1.html

The assembly.xml creates a zip file with index.html and sample1.html. The war
also contains index.html and sample1.html.

I have to apply separate filters for the zip files and the htmls in the war
files. The assembly files always get the common filter (filterwar.properties) if
it is defined; else it takes the values from assemblyfilter.properties.

How can I apply separate filters for the files added with assembly and the war .