atom feed8 messages in com.googlegroups.google-checkout-api-miscRe: Point of Sale Transactions
FromSent OnAttachments
DeereSep 30, 2006 8:51 am
Joshua BeallOct 2, 2006 6:54 am
DeereOct 2, 2006 11:25 am
Joshua BeallOct 16, 2006 1:48 pm
Fuel CellOct 20, 2006 1:01 pm
Joshua BeallOct 22, 2006 6:14 am
Fuel CellOct 22, 2006 6:16 pm
Joshua BeallOct 22, 2006 7:38 pm
Subject:Re: Point of Sale Transactions
From:Fuel Cell (lgoo@nventure.com)
Date:Oct 20, 2006 1:01:48 pm
List:com.googlegroups.google-checkout-api-misc

I have an inventory database that I want to update as orders are placed, so that out-of-stock items that cannot be re-ordered can be automatically removed from the online product catalog as they are sold out.

I'm looking for a public interface that I can use from an Internet-enabled CLIENT PC to programmatically request the latest order information (from the Orders inbox), and receive the data in a form suitable for automation. What I have in mind is something like an HTTP request over a secure connection or an FTP/SFTP "GET".

The only ways I have found found to obtain order information/status are: 1) The email notifications sent to seller: Not in a format that is amenable to parsing. 2) The Order Processing API: Specific to a secure web server. 3) The "Export data to CSV" on the Payouts tab: This is payouts only, and don't see a way to get it programmatically.

Thanks,