atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.aforgeTemplate Matching
FromSent OnAttachments
FBaralliAug 24, 2007 2:00 am
Andrew KirillovAug 24, 2007 3:53 am
FBaralliAug 24, 2007 6:13 am
Andrew KirillovAug 26, 2007 11:09 am
Subject:Template Matching
From:FBaralli (fran@gmail.com)
Date:Aug 24, 2007 2:00:27 am
List:com.googlegroups.aforge

Andrew,

thanks for the very good library! By the way I was thinking about using AForge in a project where I need to detect some colored markers from a video frame. In the current implementation (C++) which is going to be ported to C# I use a template matching algorithm (based on cross-correlation between the image and the template) on pre-selected areas. The images are also pre- filtered with pyramid-up and pyramid-down to reduce noise. Are you aware of anything like that already implemented in AForge? If not I'll be happy to contribute to this part of the library (in my very limited spare time unfortunately...)

Francesco