atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.gwt-extRe: How do I add an event listener to...
FromSent OnAttachments
Bryce ThomasNov 9, 2009 6:06 am
Patrizio De MicheleNov 11, 2009 12:25 pm
gwtTexterNov 12, 2009 4:25 am
Subject:Re: How do I add an event listener to the expand event of an accordion panel item?
From:Patrizio De Michele (
Date:Nov 11, 2009 12:25:00 pm

at the moment i have no time to check but there isn't tje onExpand event of the Panel...or better for you the doBeforeExpand event??? bye pat

2009/11/9 Bryce Thomas <>

Hi all,

I'm trying to hook onto the event where the user clicks the little '+' button on one of the panels in an accordion. Thus far I've been able to get my code listening to the click event of a panel inside the accordion, but this only gets triggered when the user clicks on the title area of the item. What I'm really trying to achieve is to get a hook onto the expand event, so that I can execute some code whenever an item in the accordion is expanded, regardless of whether the user clicked the little '+' button or the title of the item.

Here's the code I'm currently using to hook onto the click ('panel' is a panel that has been added to the accordion):

panel.addListener(new ContainerListenerAdapter(){ public void onRender(Component component) { panel.getEl().addListener("click", new EventCallback(){ public void execute(EventObject e) { MessageBox.alert("Panel clicked"); } }); } });

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers, Bryce.