atom feed2 messages in org.apache.apache-bugdbRe: mod_proxy/3859: cache problems
FromSent OnAttachments
mar...@apache.orgApr 28, 1999 6:25 am
mar...@apache.orgApr 28, 1999 8:39 am
Subject:Re: mod_proxy/3859: cache problems
From:mar...@apache.org (mar@apache.org)
Date:Apr 28, 1999 8:39:03 am
List:org.apache.apache-bugdb

[In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, ] [you need to include <apb@Apache.Org> in the Cc line ] [and leave the subject line UNCHANGED. This is not done] [automatically because of the potential for mail loops. ] [If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig- ] [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request ] [from a developer. ] [Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS! ]

Synopsis: cache problems

Comment-Added-By: martin Comment-Added-When: Wed Apr 28 08:38:56 PDT 1999 Comment-Added: Oops! I should have read PR#3233 first. Yes, large disks will make problems when you configure a CacheSize with more than 2 gig. I'll fix it RSN.