atom feed1 message in com.googlegroups.upgrades-wishlists-enhancementsDirect contact to Google/Feedburner t...
FromSent OnAttachments
new kidFeb 1, 2010 5:02 pm
Subject:Direct contact to Google/Feedburner tech support
From:new kid ()
Date:Feb 1, 2010 5:02:37 pm
List:com.googlegroups.upgrades-wishlists-enhancements

So far I have posted 3 times, tried contacting Blogger support (which is Google), noticed Feedburner shut down their help area (because they're Google)

I have 40 subscribers NOT receiving their e-mail updates/ subscription. I have asked nicely on other areas of the Help Group, I have tried contacting Blogger support, Feedburner support.

I wish I may, I wish I might find a way to get help tonight.

Instead of users who know nothing of my problems suggesting things