atom feed4 messages in org.eclipse.tptp-testing-tools-devRe: [tptp-testing-tools-dev] Installi...
FromSent OnAttachments
zahyJun 23, 2007 5:28 am
Paul SlauenwhiteJun 23, 2007 4:44 pm
zahyJun 23, 2007 10:10 pm
Paul SlauenwhiteJun 25, 2007 3:33 am
Subject:Re: [tptp-testing-tools-dev] Installing the TPTP
From:Paul Slauenwhite (pau@ca.ibm.com)
Date:Jun 25, 2007 3:33:19 am
List:org.eclipse.tptp-testing-tools-dev

Great news! The EMF dependancy is listed in the Requirements section of the Download site for TPTP 4.3.1.

PS

--------------------------------------------- Paul Slauenwhite IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Internet: paules@xxxxxxxxxx Telephone: (905) 413-3861 Tie Line: 969-3861 ---------------------------------------------

zahy <zahy.bnaya@gmail .com> To Sent by: tptp-testing-tools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx tptp-testing-tool cc s-dev-bounces@ecl ipse.org Subject Re: [tptp-testing-tools-dev] Installing the TPTP 06/24/2007 02:10 AM

Please respond to TPTP Testing Tools Project developer discussions <tptp-testing-too ls-dev@xxxxxxxxxx g>

Yes. 10x Problem solved.

I was missing the EMF 2.2.2. I've installed the TPTP manually so I could not see the dependency(I guess it was documented somewhere...). Too bad there is no indication of "lonely" plugins when installing manually.

Paul Slauenwhite wrote:

Hi Zahy, Yes, you have the correct mailing list.

Did you download/unzip the Eclipse SDK 3.2.2, EMF 2.2.2 and TPTP 4.3.1? If so, do you have any errors in the Eclipse .log file?

PS

--------------------------------------------- Paul Slauenwhite IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Internet: paules@xxxxxxxxxx Telephone: (905) 413-3861 Tie Line: 969-3861 ---------------------------------------------

zahy

<zahy.bnaya@gmail

.com> To Sent by: tptp-testing-tools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

tptp-testing-tool cc s-dev-bounces@ecl

ipse.org Subject [tptp-testing-tools-dev] Installing the TPTP

06/23/2007 09:27

AM

Please respond to

TPTP Testing

Tools Project

developer

discussions

<tptp-testing-too

ls-dev@xxxxxxxxxx

g>

Hello all, I'm not sure this is the right place for this question but I'll give it a go anyway. :)

I am having trouble installing the TPTP plugin. I followed the installation guide on

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/downloads/installguide/InstallGuide43.html

but I cannot see any "Test" folder in the "new wizard" been created. I've already "-clean"ed the plugin cache.

I am using Eclipse 3.2 and TPTP SDK and Runtime of 4.3.1

Any help will be appreciated, if this post is not relevant to this forum (after all it has the keyword dev in it's title) please refer me to a relevant forum where I can post this.

Thanks.