atom feed1 message in org.freebsd.freebsd-securityFreeBSD Update, kernel.debug
FromSent OnAttachments
Frode NordahlMay 30, 2006 5:19 am
Subject:FreeBSD Update, kernel.debug
From:Frode Nordahl (fro@nordahl.net)
Date:May 30, 2006 5:19:19 am
List:org.freebsd.freebsd-security

Hello,

I recently had a crash on one of my servers running 6.0-SECURITY.

However, I am unable to debug it because kernel.debug is not distributed with FreeBSD update.

Is it available from the build cluster, or is it at least possible to make it available in future updates?

I am looking for a kernel.debug for this kernel: # uname -a FreeBSD xxx.yyy.no 6.0-SECURITY FreeBSD 6.0-SECURITY #0: Tue Feb 28 22:53:43 UTC 2006 ro@builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/ sys/GENERIC i386