atom feed12 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-auRe: Brisbane Installation Festival
FromSent OnAttachments
Jared NorrisOct 19, 2011 2:13 pm
Jared NorrisOct 20, 2011 12:02 am
Boden MatthewsOct 20, 2011 12:16 am
Jared NorrisOct 31, 2011 12:26 am
Chris RobinsonOct 31, 2011 1:04 am
Jared NorrisOct 31, 2011 1:13 am
Jessica BogaartNov 8, 2011 4:46 pm
Boden MatthewsNov 8, 2011 6:15 pm
Chris RobinsonNov 9, 2011 1:13 am
Joel AddisonNov 9, 2011 1:22 am
James BeakeNov 9, 2011 10:33 am
Jared NorrisNov 9, 2011 1:23 pm
Subject:Re: Brisbane Installation Festival
From:James Beake (jame@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 9, 2011 10:33:28 am
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-au

Well coincidentally...

Yesterday we got confirmation from BCC Library that we have a room booking for Saturday 7th Jan 2012 for the whole day. It can accomodate 50 people

Here are some pics I took if you are interested. Community Room Brisbane Square.<http://www.evernote.com/shard/s1/sh/b08621ba-5be0-49d2-aa68-4f7c0dfb2fc7/44c94d6103b2bdb005e0aa56e7c13b7c>

So yeah, bring on the Install fest!

cheers James

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Joel Addison <jadd@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Chris,

The logo can be found on the wiki, along with the other options that were considered at the time. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Archives/Logo

I am not sure who created it, but we could probably find it by looking back through the meetings logs. There is an svg of the logo, so you can scale it nicely if you need to.

Hope that helps, Joel