atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.sweetcron[Sweetcron] Re: WP integration & mult...
FromSent OnAttachments
jhae...@gmail.comOct 29, 2008 9:45 am
MilanOct 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Alexandre Loureiro SolleiroOct 30, 2008 5:26 am
Richard CuttsNov 14, 2008 11:21 am
Subject:[Sweetcron] Re: WP integration & multiple users
From:Richard Cutts (rpcu@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 14, 2008 11:21:09 am
List:com.googlegroups.sweetcron

I was kind of hoping for a similar kind of thing. I was looking to have Wordpress and Sweetcron running along side each other on the same site but I figured it's probably not possible to get it to work how I want it to and even if it was, I definitely lack the skills. So I'm going to look for a Wordpress plugin that will give me some of the Sweetcron functionality.