atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.adsense-help-earningsRe: Not the best site, but now I'm ge...
FromSent OnAttachments
Blog AnnounceJul 28, 2006 8:34 am
"[email address]" <ignore@markmail.org>Jul 28, 2006 10:41 am
"[email address]" <ignore@markmail.org>Jul 28, 2006 10:44 am
The Skinny CookJul 28, 2006 9:24 pm
Subject:Re: Not the best site, but now I'm getting low money payments
From: ()
Date:Jul 28, 2006 10:41:24 am
List:com.googlegroups.adsense-help-earnings

It also depends on what the advertisers are PAYING per click...this fluctuates....

For instance today seems to suck...I'm usually at 30-40 dollars by now but I'm at 16.....so that tells me the bidding is low for this time of day right now....

Try putting your 125x125 ad on the LEFT side not the right...or putting a link unit on the left...matter of fact make up another "block" and put a link unit in it right now...make the links match the same colors as your regular links....

it's all about blending the ads to match your site so they dont SCREAM I'm an ad...no one clicks ads on purpose....the difference with google ads is they are about what the person is looking for...

-Joey