atom feed5 messages in com.googlegroups.gmail-help-reading-messages-enRe: Gmail Username Recovery
FromSent OnAttachments
mplDec 4, 2007 3:18 pm
wár17 §Dec 4, 2007 3:31 pm
mplDec 8, 2007 11:54 am
LMckinDec 8, 2007 2:52 pm
mplDec 9, 2007 9:42 am
Subject:Re: Gmail Username Recovery
From:mpl ()
Date:Dec 9, 2007 9:42:39 am
List:com.googlegroups.gmail-help-reading-messages-en

Hi,

Ok, thanks for the answer!

On 8 Dez, 22:52, LMckin wrote:

If Gmail service has been deleted from your Google Account, it can't be re-enabled and the username can't be reused. This means that it's not possible to access or forward the contents of the account.

You can visithttp://mail.google.com/mail/signupto create a new account, but you'll need to select a new username.