atom feed1 message in org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-general[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2016 Evergreen Int...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jonathan FurrSep 9, 2015 11:24 am
Subject:[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2016 Evergreen International Conference - Program Interest Survey
From:Jonathan Furr (fur@forsyth.cc)
Date:Sep 9, 2015 11:24:45 am
List:org.georgialibraries.list.open-ils-general

Hello Evergreen Community!

The next Evergreen conference will be here before you know it. Save these dates!

2016 Evergreen International Conference

Raleigh, NC

April 20-23, 2016

(Pre-conference activities on Wednesday, April 20)

We are well underway here in North Carolina preparing for the conference and we hope everyone is looking forward to it as much as we are. Registration information will be available soon.

The committee will be sending out the call for program proposals later this month and we hope to get lots of responses for some great program sessions. Before we send out the official call, however, we wanted to get some input from the Evergreen community on topics people would like to see presented at the conference. We’ll take all the suggestions we receive, consolidate them, and include the list of topics in the official call for proposals to hopefully inspire ideas for presentations.

So, if there is a particular topic you would love to know more about or have an idea for a round-table discussion, let us know. From end-user topics that would be beneficial to front-line Evergreen users to the more technical subjects, we want any and all aspects of Evergreen the community is interested in learning about. To see programs from the last conference, visit the 2015 conference schedule page here: http://evergreen-ils.org/conference/eg15/schedule/.

Best,