atom feed6 messages in org.codehaus.jruby.user[jruby-user] Re: How run JRuby from a...
FromSent OnAttachments
Homer SimpsonJan 18, 2010 12:22 pm
David CalaveraJan 18, 2010 1:00 pm
Charles Oliver NutterJan 19, 2010 8:34 am
Homer SimpsonJan 22, 2010 5:01 am
Vladimir SizikovJan 22, 2010 5:14 am
Hirotsugu AsariJan 22, 2010 5:15 am
Subject:[jruby-user] Re: How run JRuby from a Warbler war
From:Homer Simpson (lis@ruby-forum.com)
Date:Jan 22, 2010 5:01:26 am
List:org.codehaus.jruby.user

David Calavera wrote:

Actually I don't remember what warbler installs into the lib directory, but if you have jruby-complete.jar you can execute this:

java -jar lib/jruby-complete.jar -S rake db:migrate

Cheers

jruby-complete works well for migrates. I have a problem running other tasks that need more memory though. The following works with jruby installed:

jruby -J-Xmx2048m -S rake some:task

However when I run:

java -jar /opt/jruby/jruby-complete-1.4.0.jar -J-Xmx2048m -S rake some:task

I get this following error: jruby: unknown option -J-Xmx2048m

Any idea why?