atom feed19 messages in org.codehaus.groovy.griffon-userRe: [griffon-user] easiest way to dep...
FromSent OnAttachments
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 27, 2009 8:51 am
Andres AlmirayOct 27, 2009 9:00 am
Danno FerrinOct 27, 2009 11:57 am
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 27, 2009 7:52 pm
James WilliamsOct 27, 2009 8:20 pm
James WilliamsOct 27, 2009 8:31 pm
Danno FerrinOct 27, 2009 8:40 pm
Peter LedbrookOct 27, 2009 11:26 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Andres AlmirayOct 28, 2009 4:45 pm
Josh ReedOct 28, 2009 4:46 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 5:40 pm
Andres AlmirayOct 28, 2009 5:46 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 6:20 pm
James WilliamsOct 28, 2009 7:10 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 28, 2009 7:19 pm
Danno FerrinOct 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Hamlet D'ArcyOct 29, 2009 5:50 am
Subject:Re: [griffon-user] easiest way to deploy jnlp Griffon app?
From:Andres Almiray (aalm@gmail.com)
Date:Oct 28, 2009 5:46:17 pm
List:org.codehaus.groovy.griffon-user

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 5:40 PM, Hamlet D'Arcy <haml@gmail.com> wrote:

Ah yes, that makes sense.

It gets further now, but fails with the error:

com.sun.deploy.net.JARSigningException: Could not verify signing in resource: http://www.hamletdarcy.com/files/2009/easy-translate/groovy-all-1.6.4.jar

Do you get a similar error when running the jnlp with javaws or with appletviewer on the command line? If so there may be two possible causes (that I can think of) 1. keystore settings are no good still (some missing config perhaps?) 2. Griffon is messing up the jars while signing. Are you running the 0.2 release made on Monday afternoon?

I never added the 'nozip=true' line because I couldn't find where in COnfig.groovy to put that. But that doesn't seem like the issue.

that's right. that flag only instructs the build to zip all resulting files or not. it should not affect signing.

I'm just copying the entire contents of the ./dist/webstart dir to my webserver. Is that right?

yup

... if only there were a Griffon book available. :)

Ok ok already! I can take a hint ;-)