atom feed3 messages in org.kde.kpovmodeler-develRe: Image deleted from file system, n...
FromSent OnAttachments
Haakon Meland EriksenSep 7, 2005 2:00 am
William K. VolkmanSep 7, 2005 11:52 pm
Haakon Meland EriksenSep 8, 2005 12:45 am
Subject:Re: Image deleted from file system, new image assigned stops scene rendering
From:William K. Volkman (wkv@users.sourceforge.net)
Date:Sep 7, 2005 11:52:04 pm
List:org.kde.kpovmodeler-devel

Hello Haakon,

Apologies if this comes through twice, I should use the correct email address. On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 11:00 +0200, Haakon Meland Eriksen wrote: <snip>

I tried to look inside my *.kpm file, but without success. I wonder if you have considered a regular ZIP-file as a container format, like compressed SVG and OpenOffice does already?

The file is a gzipped compressed XML file (like the above other programs use), use gzip to decompress or some systems have a zless command.

HTH, William.

List archive and information: