atom feed1 message in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-cloud[ubuntu-cloud] 50% off Linux Foundati...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jorge O. CastroDec 15, 2016 11:30 am
Subject:[ubuntu-cloud] 50% off Linux Foundation Certification for Ubuntu Users
From:Jorge O. Castro (jor@ubuntu.com)
Date:Dec 15, 2016 11:30:25 am
List:com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-cloud

Ubuntu Cloud and Server Users,

We’ve been working with The Linux Foundation for a while now around their online training and certification program. I’m happy to announce that The Linux Foundation is offering a 50% discount on all their online training and certification to Ubuntu users! From now through December 22, just use the discount code UBUNTU50 when purchasing any online self-paced training or certification from The Linux Foundation to get your discount.

Please see this blog post: http://insights.ubuntu.com/2016/12/15/get-50-off-linux-foundation-training-and-certification/

And you can always learn more from The Linux Foundation itself: http://go.linuxfoundation.org/linux-training-holiday-sale-2016

And as always, good luck!