atom feed3 messages in com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-apiRestricting GSmapSearchControl to spe...
FromSent OnAttachments
SumedhMar 13, 2009 3:51 am
Jeremy GeerdesMar 13, 2009 6:16 am
SumedhMar 19, 2009 9:25 pm
Subject:Restricting GSmapSearchControl to specific area
From:Sumedh (sume@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 13, 2009 3:51:52 am
List:com.googlegroups.google-ajax-search-api

Hi Friends,

I am trying to use GSmapSearchControl...

Basic code is working...now I want to do some customizations...

To begin with, how can I restrict the local search to execute only for say a 10 kms radius from center...? The problem is, if it doesn't find anything nearby (which is frequently possible in India), then it just goes somewhere 40 kms away, which I don't want...