|marcinkuzminski||Jun 3, 2010 11:55 am|
|Adrian Buehlmann||Jun 3, 2010 1:20 pm|
|Jilles Tjoelker||Jun 3, 2010 2:00 pm|
|Adrian Buehlmann||Jun 3, 2010 3:52 pm|
|Mike Meyer||Jun 3, 2010 5:08 pm|
|Adrian Buehlmann||Jun 3, 2010 5:27 pm|
|Paul Boddie||Jun 4, 2010 1:35 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Jun 4, 2010 2:19 am|
|Adrian Buehlmann||Jun 4, 2010 2:39 am|
|Benoit Boissinot||Jun 4, 2010 2:42 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Jun 4, 2010 3:22 am|
|Mike Meyer||Jun 4, 2010 7:24 am|
|rupert.thurner||Jun 6, 2010 4:33 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Jun 7, 2010 4:05 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Jun 7, 2010 7:30 am|
|Bill Barry||Jun 7, 2010 1:30 pm|
|marcinkuzminski||Jun 7, 2010 2:28 pm|
|Bill Barry||Jun 8, 2010 6:19 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Jun 8, 2010 1:10 pm|
|marcinkuzminski||Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm|
|Didly||Jun 30, 2010 2:23 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Jun 30, 2010 2:54 am|
|Alberto Rodríguez||Jul 13, 2010 7:02 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Jul 13, 2010 7:59 am|
|Alberto Rodríguez||Jul 13, 2010 2:17 pm|
|marcinkuzminski||Jul 14, 2010 2:41 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm|
|Didly Bom||Aug 18, 2010 12:29 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Aug 18, 2010 2:36 am|
|Didly Bom||Aug 18, 2010 3:38 am|
|Alberto Rodríguez||Aug 19, 2010 11:43 am|
|marcinkuzminski||Aug 19, 2010 12:26 pm|
|marcinkuzminski||Sep 23, 2010 4:55 am|
|Didly Bom||Sep 24, 2010 3:27 am||.png|
|marcinkuzminski||Oct 10, 2010 5:21 pm|
|Adrian Buehlmann||Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am|
|Alberto Rodríguez||Oct 11, 2010 7:42 am|
|Subject:||Re: hgwebdir replacement - pylons hg app|
|From:||Alberto Rodríguez (albe...@gmail.com)|
|Date:||Aug 19, 2010 11:43:23 am|
Hi Marcin, I really love the new dashboard-like Summary view!
My observations are mainly about the graph:
- The short chart bars are hidden by the tall ones. This can be seen in this page: http://hg.python-works.com/pylons/summary Unchecking Ben Bangert will reveal three orange bars that were hidden behind the blue ones.
- If you drag the mouse inside the chart, a selection box is drawn, but I serves no purpose. I suggest you implement zooming, but in this case there is no need for vertical zooming, only horizontal zooming (in the time axis). For example: http://bluesmoon.github.com/yui-flot/yui-examples/visitors.html In this example the date format is rendered automatically depending on the zoom.
- More examples about the date format: http://bluesmoon.github.com/yui-flot/yui-examples/time.html
- Instead of bars you could use lines: http://bluesmoon.github.com/yui-flot/yui-examples/turning-series.html
- As Angel suggested it would be nice to have more statistics. For example, it could show the number of lines changes, file count, filter by tag, by developer, by branch, by date. Well, we can literally go crazy with ideas about charts and statistics. But this could be one of the most useful part in this project. Check this extension: http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/ChurnExtension and this project: http://statsvn.org/statsvn/index.html
Thanks again for your hard work and congratulations for this amazing piece of software.
Alberto César Rodríguez Tejeda
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Didly Bom <didl...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:36 AM, marcinkuzminski <marc...@gmail.com>wrote:
Hi Angel and thank's for the comments.
You can search in a particular repository using such a syntax repository:hg_app search_term But it;s not documented, I'll do a small search instructions when search is more stable.
Cool! Hopefully you could also add a search link within the repository view to make this more accessible.
About the graph you can, show up to 200 revisions at once changing it on the top of changelog page this way you can make the graph more "visible"
Actually, I had already found out that feature, which is nice. However, what I meant is that I'd like to be able to see more revisions at a time on the screen. To do so I would suggest that there could be a "condensed" mode which would show less info per changeset (e.g. the 1st line of the commit message), making each row less tall and hence allowing you to see more changesets (and a bigger part of the revision tree) at a glance.