atom feed2 messages in com.ubuntu.lists.ubuntu-cloudRe: [ubuntu-cloud] Ubuntu FAN Driver
FromSent OnAttachments
Peter WolaninJun 22, 2015 6:28 am
Dustin KirklandJun 22, 2015 10:44 am
Subject:Re: [ubuntu-cloud] Ubuntu FAN Driver
From:Peter Wolanin (
Date:Jun 22, 2015 6:28:27 am

Looks like a cute hack that could alleviate a lot of pain from container routing, but not even available yet on trusty and maybe never on precise?

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Ben Howard <> wrote:

Hi all,

Just thought that I would forward Canonical's announcement of the Ubuntu Fan along here. We have been working hard on the container density story and looking at the networking options. The Ubuntu Fan is a simple, easy approach to container netwokring that increases addresses space by 250x for each host. We'd love for our users to give this a try and let us know how it works for you.