atom feed3 messages in org.codehaus.grails.devRe: [grails-dev] JSP taglib integrati...
FromSent OnAttachments
Lee ButtsDec 28, 2007 5:20 pm
Daniel.SunDec 29, 2007 5:54 am
Lee ButtsDec 29, 2007 5:12 pm
Subject:Re: [grails-dev] JSP taglib integration help
From:Lee Butts (leeb@gmail.com)
Date:Dec 29, 2007 5:12:29 pm
List:org.codehaus.grails.dev

Hi Daniel,

yeah I had a quick look at Freemarker but will take another look now that Jasper seems pretty hard.

cheers

Lee

On 29/12/2007, Daniel.Sun <real@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Lee,

As far as I remember, freemarker, a well-known template engine, supports jsp tags. Maybe you can hack freemaker's implementation to gain some useful info :)

Cheers, Daniel.Sun

Lee Butts wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm having a look at JSP taglib integration for GSP and have hit a bit of a brick wall. I've trying to find a way to use the TLD lookup and parsing code from Jasper (as found in glassfish and jetty) but can't find an elegant way of integrating just that part without being tightly coupled to their entire JSP compiler.

Does anyone know any devs from Jetty or Glassfish who might be able to help suggest an approach?

cheers