atom feed5 messages in org.paraview.paraviewRe: [Paraview] CSV writer: choose dat...
FromSent OnAttachments
Francois BeaubertMar 20, 2014 4:09 am
Utkarsh AyachitMar 20, 2014 6:59 am
Felipe BordeuMar 20, 2014 7:12 am
Francois BeaubertMar 20, 2014 7:14 am
Francois BeaubertMar 20, 2014 1:22 pm
Subject:Re: [Paraview] CSV writer: choose data to be written in the file
From:Utkarsh Ayachit (utka@kitware.com)
Date:Mar 20, 2014 6:59:21 am
List:org.paraview.paraview

The writer currently doesn't support selecting which arrays are written out, I am afraid.

Utkarsh

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Francois Beaubert <Fran@univ-valenciennes.fr> wrote:

Hi all,

Is it possible to choose the data to be written in a csv file using CreateWriter
? I've made a python script which make an XY plot using PlotOverLine filter but
I'm not able to choose the data written in the csv file:

source = PlotOverLine1 writer = CreateWriter("line.csv", source) writer.FieldAssociation = "Points" # or "Cells"

What can I do to choose which variables will be written in the csv file. Any help will be warmly welcome.

Thank you very much Francois