atom feed4 messages in org.apache.shindig.devgoo Home's OpenSocial went live in pu...
FromSent OnAttachments
Eiji KitamuraMay 26, 2009 8:36 pm
Dan PetersonMay 26, 2009 8:41 pm
Chris ChabotMay 26, 2009 10:25 pm
Christian SchalkMay 27, 2009 8:32 am
Subject:goo Home's OpenSocial went live in public
From:Eiji Kitamura (agek@gmail.com)
Date:May 26, 2009 8:36:17 pm
List:org.apache.shindig.dev

Hi All,

As I notified on this mailinglist late March, one of the biggest japanese portal site "goo" has been offering japanese gadget developers an opportunity to develop OpenSocial gadget on our SNS goo Home's sandbox. But last week, we've officially released an update to goo Home to adopt OpenSocial gadget container functionality to end users. Since goo Home is a public SNS, you may view my profile page without logging in (though all are written in japanese). Please see gadgets working.

http://home.goo.ne.jp/user/agektmr

I know shindiggers are busy transporting to SF to join Google I/O, but since swine flu prepended me from going abroad(working company policy), I won't be able to join I/O.

Hopefully this news will be talked a little bit by someone, somewhere on Google I/O. Thanks.

Eiji