atom feed5 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildropRe: [maildropl] problem with the bcc ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Thierry BJun 27, 2006 9:18 am
Sam VarshavchikJun 27, 2006 3:34 pm
Thierry BJun 27, 2006 4:10 pm
Thierry BJun 27, 2006 11:51 pm
moussFeb 4, 2007 12:47 pm
Subject:Re: [maildropl] problem with the bcc header of a mail not treated by maildrop
From:Thierry B (mail@thierry.eu.org)
Date:Jun 27, 2006 11:51:59 pm
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop

Sam Varshavchik a écrit :

Thierry B writes:

Hello,

I try this test with maildrop with an eml file that I've created:

debian:/home/thierry# cat message4.eml From: xx@free.fr To: xx@wanadoo.fr Bcc: xx@yyy.eu.org Subject:zzzz

butthe mail that is in bcc header is not treated.

Your mail server removes the Bcc header before the message gets received by maildrop.

Yes, I didn't make attention but it's sure it's logical lol but I don't understand why I don't receive mail in the 2 sbdirs at the same time and why it doesn't work with "Cc".

Thanks.

Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security? Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642