atom feed9 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imapRe: [Courier-imap] -ERR pop3login req...
FromSent OnAttachments
Jesse VollmarJan 16, 2008 8:09 pm
Sam VarshavchikJan 16, 2008 8:18 pm
Jesse VollmarJan 16, 2008 8:32 pm
AlxFragJan 17, 2008 12:08 am
Jesse VollmarJan 17, 2008 10:23 am
Sam VarshavchikJan 17, 2008 4:27 pm
Brian CandlerJan 17, 2008 10:36 pm
Jesse VollmarJan 18, 2008 9:44 am
Sam VarshavchikJan 18, 2008 2:32 pm
Subject:Re: [Courier-imap] -ERR pop3login requires exactly two arguments
From:Jesse Vollmar (voll@gmail.com)
Date:Jan 17, 2008 10:23:11 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-imap

I turned on logging and there is still absolutely nothing in the logs. Also, I recompiled (portage emerge) courier-authlib and then courier-imap and I still get the same error. Imapd is configured almost identically and it has no issues.

# telnet localhost 110 Trying 127.0.0.1... Connected to localhost. Escape character is '^]'. -ERR pop3login requires exactly two arguments. Connection closed by foreign host.

Jesse