atom feed2 messages in org.freedesktop.lists.avahi[avahi] Compiling help for QT4 in uno...
FromSent OnAttachments
Karen HeibyMar 23, 2006 3:26 pm
Sebastien EstienneMar 23, 2006 3:34 pm
Subject:[avahi] Compiling help for QT4 in unorthodox location?
From:Karen Heiby (kare@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 23, 2006 3:26:37 pm
List:org.freedesktop.lists.avahi

Hello,

I installed QT4 into my home directory to make Avahi happy without risking anything else that needs QT3 on my system.

How do I get Avahi to use this location?

I tried to set the QT4_LIBS and QT4_CFLAGS but I'm probably not using them properly. Avahi finds the libs and I think the headers, but still looks for "moc" in /bin, among other things.

My QT4 is installed in /home/karen/qt. Can someone tell me exactly how to type the ./configure line using these flags to point to this QT4 location?

There is also no QtCore.so. I assumed that libQtCore.so.4.1.1 should be linked as QtCore.so, is this correct? That's what I did. I'm pretty sure QT4 is successfully installed. Everything else is there.

Thank you, Karen