atom feed2 messages in org.oasis-open.lists.regrepRe: [regrep] Groups - wsrp-pfb-ebxml-...
FromSent OnAttachments
Farr...@sun.comSep 10, 2004 1:03 pm
Farrukh NajmiSep 12, 2004 8:31 am
Subject:Re: [regrep] Groups - wsrp-pfb-ebxml-tn-draft-06.pdf uploaded
From:Farrukh Najmi (Farr@Sun.COM)
Date:Sep 12, 2004 8:31:09 am
List:org.oasis-open.lists.regrep

TC members,

I like the notational conventions that the WSRP spec is using for their listings etc. The main difference between version 0.5 and 0.6 of the WSRP - ebXML Registry TN was complying with the WSRP spec notational conventions. As I said in the release notes:

" While the changes were quite tedious the result is a much improved readability and understandability of the document." "

What do people think of using the WSRP notation conventions (described early in the document below) for our specs. Feel free to suggest improvements over the WSRP conventions. Thanks.

The document wsrp-pfb-ebxml-tn-draft-06.pdf has been submitted by Farrukh Najmi (Farr@sun.com) to the WSRP Publish/Find/Bind SC document repository.

Document Description: PDF version of recently published document.

Version 0.6 Release Notes:

The version is a relatively mature draft that needs final review by SC and TC.

This version includes changes based upon:

-feedback received from last review of document in at the WSRP Aug 2004 f2f meeting.

-Section 1.2: Updated conventions to be consistent with WSRP specification conventions

-Edited entire spec to comply with WSRP specification conventions

While the changes were quite tedious the result is a much improved

readability and understandability of the document.

I propose that this version be put up for final approval vote by the WSRP-PFB SC

and the WSRP TC.

Please send all comment in plain text via email to the mailing list. Thanks.

Download Document: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/9141/wsrp-pfb-ebxml-tn-draft-06.pdf

View Document Details: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/document.php?document_id=9141

PLEASE NOTE: If the above links do not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.