atom feed4 messages in com.marklogic.developer.generalRe: [MarkLogic Dev General] Facet res...
FromSent OnAttachments
mano mSep 20, 2010 7:05 am
ShannonSep 20, 2010 7:13 am
mano mSep 23, 2010 12:36 am
Justin MakeigSep 23, 2010 8:40 am
Subject:Re: [MarkLogic Dev General] Facet results
From:Shannon (Shif@virginia.edu)
Date:Sep 20, 2010 7:13:01 am
List:com.marklogic.developer.general

Hi Mano,

You might find Justin's response to a similar question from 8/24 useful:

http://markmail.org/message/or6eqxbqlyvr4jd6

On Sep 20, 2010, at 10:06 AM, mano m wrote:

Hi,

Please suggest your opinion for the following questions :

1. How do we get facets from cts:search() results.I tried with using
cts:frequency() for the cts:word-query() results.

2. Do we need to create indexes for all the facet elements? Or Is there any way
to get the facet without creating indexes?

Regards, Mano