atom feed4 messages in org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketingRe: Partnering with openoffice for so...
FromSent OnAttachments
Andrea PescettiOct 8, 2013 11:41 am
MARIA R. GARCIAOct 8, 2013 11:54 am
Alexandro ColoradoOct 8, 2013 12:03 pm
Andrea PescettiOct 8, 2013 12:44 pm
Subject:Re: Partnering with openoffice for software monetization
From:Andrea Pescetti (pesc@apache.org)
Date:Oct 8, 2013 12:44:49 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketing

Alexandro Colorado wrote:

This is the second time this Conduit software was mentioned during the week, a frustrated user said he experienced this software as he was downloading openoffice.

That user never told us what he exactly downloaded and whether he clicked on some banners, or decided to download other software... Anyway, the official OpenOffice downloads have nothing to do with Conduit (I know you know it, I'm just restating it for those who missed the earlier conversations). We recommend downloading from http://www.openoffice.org

Regards, Andrea.