atom feed2 messages in com.googlegroups.upgrades-wishlists-enhancementsRe: customization is not offered in c...
FromSent OnAttachments
senbeyJan 25, 2010 12:42 am
ilterocktiveFeb 1, 2010 12:46 am
Subject:Re: customization is not offered in catalan language
From:ilterocktive ()
Date:Feb 1, 2010 12:46:28 am
List:com.googlegroups.upgrades-wishlists-enhancements

No one will respond to that, I'm afraid. We are pretty much left alone. No translations, until google presents them.

On Jan 25, 9:42 am, senbey wrote:

Browser Friendly customization is offered in several languages, is great. But in our case readers use Catalan language, and we can't use the Spanish or English choice. We found that Classic theme can be a workaround, it don't show any message as "FeedBurner makes it easy to receive content ..." it's ok, but then we lose the subscribe options, is a text page with no links…

We are testing with this feedhttp://feeds2.feedburner.com/VdeosDeCuinesDeTv3cat But it has no links, no images…

Is it possible FeedBurner add Catalan or a theme ClearFeed(Catalan) ?

Is there another way to customize the Browser Friendly landing page?

Will be a pleasure send you a translation in case FeedBurner want to add Catalan language.