atom feed5 messages in com.googlegroups.analytics-help-roiRe: Is there a maximum number of Trac...
FromSent OnAttachments
Chris RoosApr 18, 2008 1:47 am
BbenApr 18, 2008 3:52 am
JezCApr 18, 2008 11:45 am
Chris RoosApr 18, 2008 11:56 am
ShoreTelApr 18, 2008 6:43 pm
Subject:Re: Is there a maximum number of Trackers that can be placed on one page?
From:Chris Roos ()
Date:Apr 18, 2008 11:56:01 am
List:com.googlegroups.analytics-help-roi

Hey Jeremy,

The auto-tagging actually works fine. We get all the campaign/adgroup/keyword info in Analytics from all of our AdWords acounts. The thing that the linking of AdWords/Analytics gives you is clicks and cost (which I don't believe we'd get from manually tagging either) of those campaigns/adgroups/keywords. We currently have one account linked and therefore get the click/cost data from that account but none of the others.

Cheers,

Chris