atom feed2 messages in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop[maildropl] Maildrop - quotawarn
FromSent OnAttachments
GuidoMay 27, 2014 5:19 am
Sam VarshavchikMay 27, 2014 3:09 pm
Subject:[maildropl] Maildrop - quotawarn
From:Guido (gui@gorix.com.ar)
Date:May 27, 2014 5:19:19 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-maildrop

Good day!

First of all sorry for my english...

Implemented warning maildrop quota exceeded for this work correctly except for one detail .

The drawback is that sending mail notice is sent only time .... I mean for example if the mailbox has been exceeded by more than 80 % , as I have configured , sends e- mail notification when exceeded , up there all right ...

The problem is that if that box again exceed the limit. not sends the notice to the mailbox again.

I noticed that when a mailbox exceeds the limit a file is created called " quotawarn " in the folder for the mailbox exceeded (/ home / vmail / domain / mailbox / quotawarn ); and if I delete that file immediately the notice is sent , so that seems to come out there the topic ....

I noticed in the documentation and understand that should function as says here [1 ] , meaning that the warning limit is exceeded resend after 24 hrs , but this , as I said , does not work.

Any idea ? thanks

[1] http://www.courier-mta.org/maildrop.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The best possible search technologies are now affordable for all companies. Download your FREE open source Enterprise Search Engine today! Our experts will assist you in its installation for $59/mo, no commitment. Test it for FREE on our Cloud platform anytime! http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=145328191&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk