atom feed9 messages in org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketingRe: Some web pages that need some mar...
FromSent OnAttachments
Rob WeirOct 17, 2013 1:39 pm
Samer MansourOct 18, 2013 8:29 am
Roberto GaloppiniOct 28, 2013 2:31 pm
Samer MansourOct 31, 2013 9:54 pm
Roberto GaloppiniNov 1, 2013 7:59 am
Roberto GaloppiniNov 1, 2013 10:28 am
Roberto GaloppiniNov 1, 2013 2:01 pm
Samer MansourNov 2, 2013 6:06 am
Samer MansourNov 4, 2013 3:54 pm
Subject:Re: Some web pages that need some marketing attention
From:Roberto Galoppini (robe@gmail.com)
Date:Nov 1, 2013 7:59:16 am
List:org.apache.incubator.ooo-marketing

2013/11/1 Samer Mansour <same@gmail.com>:

I'm asking for access to edit http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/

That might mean access via a username and password to log into a dashboard I would imagine.

There is confusion even in the reviews on that page doubting how official that page is and that spamware is packaged with the download. Some of the reviews are even spam themselves.

Just to be able to go in to update the screen shots, have a nicer marketing message there and maybe remove/report the spam. If no one knows in the marketing list I can ask the dev list.

Hi Samer,

Glad to hear you want to help with that. Please create an account on SourceForge and send me an email with your account, I'll provide you with Admin privileges right away. I'll be happy to connect you with our Support if you need help.

Roberto