atom feed9 messages in org.codehaus.grails.devRe: [grails-dev] Does this already ex...
FromSent OnAttachments
robottawayAug 23, 2007 10:50 am
Graeme RocherAug 23, 2007 3:43 pm
robottawayAug 23, 2007 4:02 pm
huaihuaiAug 25, 2007 9:33 pm
robottawayAug 25, 2007 9:44 pm
huaihuaiAug 26, 2007 7:29 pm
Jeroen GordijnAug 29, 2007 7:35 am
robottawayAug 29, 2007 9:32 am
Jeroen GordijnAug 29, 2007 11:40 pm
Subject:Re: [grails-dev] Does this already exist? Fully enabled FCKeditor plugin (files uploads enabled)
From:huaihuai (huan@yahoo.com.cn)
Date:Aug 25, 2007 9:33:02 pm
List:org.codehaus.grails.dev

hi,robottaway,thank you for your grails-fck-editor-0.1 plugins. I have install this plugins in my grails project,but when I use Insert/Edit Image

View Server I encounter a error : XML request error:Not Found (404)

Request URL: http://localhost:7001/wankeweb/plugins/fck-editor-o.1/js/fckeditor/connectors/jsp/connector?Command=GetFolderAndFiles&Type=Image&CurrentFolder=%2F Http error 404 not found. I have config your plugins as: web-app/WEB-INF/classes/FCKeditorGrailsPlugin.groovy web-app/WEB-INF/lib/FCKeditor-2.3.jar web-app/plugins/fck-editor-0.1/js/fckeditor plugins/fck-editor-0.1/grails-app/taglib/FCKeditorTagLib.groovy Did I make any mistake?

robottaway wrote:

I created a plugin to get FCKeditor up and running in Grails. This includes creating the back end necessary to handle uploading of images, flash movies, and basic files (.gsp's, .php's, text etc.). Once the plugin is installed you only need to put a section like <fckeditor:fckeditor>Some text in edtior</fckeditor:fckeditor> into any gsp file, and voila you have a full featured version of the fckeditor.

Please let me know if this is already stuff that is done in the fckeditor plug in. I figured some other tags could be created for stripped down and specialized fckeditor instances.

I have attached my plugin: http://www.nabble.com/file/p12298547/grails-fck-editor-0.1.zip grails-fck-editor-0.1.zip

cheers. Rob Ottaway