atom feed4 messages in com.googlegroups.sweetcron[Sweetcron] Re: WP integration & mult...
FromSent OnAttachments
jhae...@gmail.comOct 29, 2008 9:45 am
MilanOct 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Alexandre Loureiro SolleiroOct 30, 2008 5:26 am
Richard CuttsNov 14, 2008 11:21 am
Subject:[Sweetcron] Re: WP integration & multiple users
From:Alexandre Loureiro Solleiro (
Date:Oct 30, 2008 5:26:26 am

Hi there, first time poster as well.

On Oct 29, 10:52 pm, Milan <> wrote:

Well, firstly, sweetcron was never meant to be a blogging software, so I doubt multi-user functionality would ever come.

Multi-user functionnality for a platform like SweetCron isn't really about being blog-like. Think of aggregation for teams, "self-managed/ hosted" aggregation, distributed social aggregation...

It's not so much about the front-end as it would be about the back- end.

+1 for multi-user functionnality and another +1 for SweetCron being part of the DiSo ( stack.