atom feed1 message in net.sourceforge.lists.courier-usersImportant Account Information - Recon...
FromSent OnAttachments
SourceForge.netJun 9, 2017 12:01 am
Subject:Important Account Information - Reconfirm Mailing List Subscriptions
From:SourceForge.net (noti@slashdotmedia.com)
Date:Jun 9, 2017 12:01:12 am
List:net.sourceforge.lists.courier-users

Hi,

Thanks for being a SourceForge user. Our records indicate that you are
subscribed to the following project mailing list:

courier-users

We are contacting you to confirm you are still interested in receiving emails
from this SourceForge project list. If you do not confirm your subscription by
June 29th, you will be unsubscribed from the above mailing list.

Please click here to confirm your subscription:

Thanks, The SourceForge Team A Slashdot Media Company