atom feed2 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-devFWD: [VOTE][RESULT] Graduate CloudSta...
FromSent OnAttachments
Chip ChildersMar 17, 2013 10:07 am
Rohit YadavMar 17, 2013 7:10 pm
Subject:FWD: [VOTE][RESULT] Graduate CloudStack from Incubator
From:Chip Childers (chip@sungard.com)
Date:Mar 17, 2013 10:07:20 am
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

An update on the graduation process... We just passed the IPMC vote. We are now waiting to see which board meeting our proposed resolution will fit into, and the result of that meeting's discussion.

-chip

----- Forwarded message from Chip Childers <chip@sungard.com> -----

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 12:52:27 -0400 From: Chip Childers <chip@sungard.com> To: gene@incubator.apache.org Subject: [VOTE][RESULT] Graduate CloudStack from Incubator Message-ID: <2013@USLT-205755.sungardas.corp>

After 72 hours, the vote to graduate CloudStack from the incubator has *passed*. Thank you everyone!

I'll forward a request to be on the agenda of the next board meeting to board@ momentarily.

+1: 12 binding, 4 non-binding +0: none -1: none

Binding votes: * Noah Slater * Alex Karasulu * Daniel Kulp * Roman Shaposhnik * Alan Cabrera * Jim Jagielski * Niall Pemberton * Danese Cooper * Marcel Offermans * Brett Porter * Suresh Marru * Mohammad Nour El-Din

Non-Binding: * Daniel Gruno * Ioan Eugen Stan * Andrei Savu * Bruno Mahé

-chip

----- End forwarded message -----