atom feed7 messages in org.foaf-project.lists.foaf-protocols[foaf-protocols] manually creating a ...
FromSent OnAttachments
Pierre-Antoine ChampinMar 24, 2010 4:25 am
Story HenryMar 24, 2010 5:08 am
Pierre-Antoine ChampinMar 24, 2010 5:22 am
Toby InksterMar 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Pierre-Antoine ChampinMar 24, 2010 11:33 pm
Story HenryMar 25, 2010 2:24 am
Bruno HarbulotMar 25, 2010 6:25 am
Subject:[foaf-protocols] manually creating a webid
From:Pierre-Antoine Champin (swli@champin.net)
Date:Mar 24, 2010 4:25:01 am
List:org.foaf-project.lists.foaf-protocols

Hi all,

I've been playing for a while with temporary certificates from foafssl.org and foaf.me, but I would like a "real" certificate to include in my "real" foaf profile, and eat my own dog food...

Unfortunately, I couldn't find any tutorial on how to do this on the foaf+ssl wiki. Could any one point me to somethink like this?

Especially, is there a way to tell openssl to ask for the "magic" field "Certificate Subject Alt Name" ??

pa