atom feed2 messages in"undefined symbol: Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr...
FromSent OnAttachments
Daniel AharonJul 21, 2009 5:17 pm
Max Kanat-AlexanderJul 21, 2009 5:24 pm
Subject:"undefined symbol: Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr" when running
From:Daniel Aharon (
Date:Jul 21, 2009 5:17:34 pm

I installed Bugzilla 3.2.3 from a tar file on my Ubuntu 8.04 and it ran for a while with no issues. Recently I upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04 which apparently upgraded Perl to v5.10.0. Since that upgrade, bugzilla will not run and when I use it displays the following error message:

Checking available perl DBD modules... /usr/bin/perl: symbol lookup error: lib/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi/auto/version/vxs/ undefined symbol: Perl_Tstack_sp_ptr

Does anybody know how I can solve this problem?

Thanks, Daniel