atom feed22 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-devMaster broken
FromSent OnAttachments
Hugo TrippaersApr 2, 2013 12:01 am
Pranav SaxenaApr 2, 2013 1:04 am
Hugo TrippaersApr 2, 2013 1:06 am
Pranav SaxenaApr 2, 2013 1:32 am
Alena ProkharchykApr 2, 2013 9:39 am
Kelven YangApr 2, 2013 10:40 am
Hugo TrippaersApr 3, 2013 12:42 am
Kelven YangApr 3, 2013 11:22 am
Alex HuangApr 3, 2013 4:45 pm
prasannaApr 5, 2013 2:23 am
Alex HuangApr 5, 2013 2:20 pm
Hugo TrippaersApr 5, 2013 2:49 pm
Prasanna SanthanamApr 5, 2013 10:26 pm
Chip ChildersApr 6, 2013 10:15 am
Hugo TrippaersApr 8, 2013 12:44 am
Chip ChildersApr 8, 2013 6:50 am
Hugo TrippaersApr 9, 2013 1:57 am
Kelven YangApr 11, 2013 5:56 pm
Chip ChildersApr 12, 2013 7:26 am
Rajesh BattalaApr 12, 2013 8:01 am
Koushik DasApr 12, 2013 9:34 am
Kelven YangApr 12, 2013 9:43 am
Subject:Master broken
From:Hugo Trippaers (HTri@schubergphilis.com)
Date:Apr 2, 2013 12:01:20 am
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

Heya all,

Master branch appears to be broken. Is anybody working on this?

The failed tests are:

 org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithNoVlan   org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithoutSpecifyIpRanges   org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRangesAndSourceNat   org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithVlan   org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createSharedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRanges   org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithNoVlan   org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithVlan   org.apache.cloudstack.networkoffering.CreateNetworkOfferingTest.createIsolatedNtwkOffWithSpecifyIpRangesAndNoSourceNat

It appears to have something to do with the CreateNetworkOfferingTest trying to
use the database (which is never there during test runs)

I'm looking at it, but if somebody else is doing that as well we might pool
resources.

Cheers,

Hugo