atom feed10 messages in org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-devRe: [DISCUSS] We have a videographer....
FromSent OnAttachments
Jessica TomechakMay 30, 2013 1:12 pm
Mike TutkowskiMay 30, 2013 1:16 pm
Chip ChildersMay 30, 2013 1:58 pm
Jessica TomechakMay 31, 2013 12:05 am
Prasanna SanthanamMay 31, 2013 12:12 am
Chip ChildersMay 31, 2013 6:00 am
Jessica TomechakJun 5, 2013 5:36 pm
Mike TutkowskiJun 5, 2013 6:41 pm
Jessica TomechakJun 10, 2013 6:43 pm
Mike TutkowskiJun 10, 2013 10:31 pm
Subject:Re: [DISCUSS] We have a videographer. What videos do we want to make?
From:Jessica Tomechak (jess@gmail.com)
Date:May 30, 2013 1:12:17 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.cloudstack-dev

Now Urgent!! Gregg will be starting in just a couple of weeks. Last year, we churned for several weeks after his arrival. Let's avoid that this time.

What do we want? Education videos from Sebastien's list? How-to videos left over from last year's Video Plan?

Need to know in the next few days, so the correct person can attend the Mentor Orientation from Gregg's sponsoring organization.

Mathias/Sebastien, if you want to use Gregg for education videos, please speak up and make some materials available. We'll need outlines and storyboards. Gregg can help generate those if all you have so far is ideas.

If you're not going to be ready to take advantage of Gregg's presence, I will plan to work with him as I did last year. We still have a list of video requests that we didn't get around to last time.

Jessica T.

Mathias/Sebastien, Can you say more about the education videos? This sounds like a great idea to me.

Sebastien, if you are interested in working with Gregg, you might like to attend the "mentor orientation" which is being offered next week by the organization that set up Gregg's engagement with us. I can send you the details if you're on board. There are a few logistical details and "what to expect" information that would be useful if you are interested in being involved.

Jessica T.