I'm using the shale token tag to avoid duplicate form submits. It works so far.
Now I have this usecase:
- An input form is generated with fields for an address (street, areacode, city etc.)
- The token tag is placed in the bottom of the form to avoid re-submit
- There are some validators in the form, that validate areacode in combination with city
- After choosing the right city (the form is submitted automatically by JS), another check looks for multiple areacodes for that city and displays them in another selectbox with an additional msg in the facescontext that the user has to select one.
- When the user selects the areacode (JS auto-submit), the form is re-displayed without any msg (because, everything is fine now)
- Here is the problem: re-displaying the page without an queued error msg in the facescontext will mark the form "as-sent".
- So finally when the user wants to submit the form (after correcting his input), the tag doesn't allow sending the form again.
It would be nice, if it would be possible to "skip" a validation for the token for re-displaying a page or to generate a new token when re-displaying without
One "solution" would be to add an additional msg to the facescontext, when validation of areacode+city is finally ok. But perhaps the component could offer a solution to this?