atom feed4 messages in org.perl.perl-ldapRe: web user authentication using Net...
FromSent OnAttachments
Prabu UthirapathiSep 9, 2005 6:40 am
Marco MarongiuSep 9, 2005 6:42 am
Ken CornetetSep 9, 2005 9:31 am
Justin B. AlcornSep 12, 2005 9:08 am
Subject:Re: web user authentication using Net::LDAP
From:Marco Marongiu (bro@tiscali.com)
Date:Sep 9, 2005 6:42:16 am
List:org.perl.perl-ldap

Prabu Uthirapathi ha scritto:

I would like to use Net::LDAP module to authenticate web user against active directory. I have done the following steps. a) Created the LDAP connection b) Bind the LDAP using admin user id and password.

But I dont know how to authenticate the web user who uses the login page (user id and password) against active directory. Please advise.

Which web server are you using? There are cases where you don't need Net::LDAP at all :-)

--M