atom feed1 message in com.xensource.lists.xen-arm[XenARM] Release of Para-virt Linux, ...
FromSent OnAttachments
서상범May 5, 2009 6:16 pm
Subject:[XenARM] Release of Para-virt Linux, XenTools and Xen For ARM CPU Architecture
From:서상범 (sbuk@samsung.com)
Date:May 5, 2009 6:16:12 pm
List:com.xensource.lists.xen-arm

Hi,

I am happy to announce that I have updated source codes for the XenARM project. Sorry for the delay, behind the release plan that I presented at Xen Summit
Japan November 2008. Please have a look at newly added and updated sources at
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenARM.

-. Newly released source code of: Xen Tools, Xen Console, Para-virtualized Linux using Kernel version 2.6.21, Linux Native Device Drivers for Network, MTD, Serial, Video, and I2C, and Split Device Driver for keypad.

-. FYI, the Xen on ARM supports the following H/W and Emulator environments
using ARM9 CPU currently: Freescale i.MX21 Smartphone Hardware, and ARM Versatile Platform Board Emulator using QEMU v 0.9.1 and uboot v
1.3.4 from Minsung Jang at Georgia Tech.

Thank you,

Sang-bum

=============================================================== Sang-bum Suh, PhD Virtualization Project Lead, Principal Engineer

Future Computing System Group Advanced Software Research Center SAIT, Samsung Electronics