atom feed7 messages in com.googlegroups.beagleboard[beagleboard] McSPI with REV C
FromSent OnAttachments
kunal mankodiyaSep 9, 2009 10:44 am
Gerald ColeySep 9, 2009 10:56 am
Philip BalisterSep 9, 2009 11:16 am
Gerald ColeySep 9, 2009 11:21 am
Philip BalisterSep 9, 2009 7:15 pm
Gerald ColeySep 9, 2009 7:19 pm
דורון ואריאלה xbsruhSep 24, 2009 3:44 am
Subject:[beagleboard] McSPI with REV C
From:kunal mankodiya (kuna@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 9, 2009 10:44:06 am
List:com.googlegroups.beagleboard

Hi,

First of all, thank you all for the thread http://groups.google.com/group/beagleboard/browse_thread/thread/42988f0e14db0f01/90cfddb68a827347?#90cfddb68a827347

I followed it and successfully made bidirectional SPI work for BB. However, I have following issues:

1. It works fine for Rev B board, but USB host port is disabled in Rev. C board. Is there a pinmux conf. conflict between Rev B and C?

2. Is there a simple way to enable McSPI on Rev C board? There was discussion going in the past to configure the pinmux through kernel and keep u-boot untouched.

Thanks in advance, Kunal